20070520

Gray sky morning.

Today we are a happy bunch of bananas. I really hope we were. After all the mishaps that happened, I hope that we will cling to each other even more.. We always say that we're unbreakable. Just look at us now? Nvm, I digress the unhappy stuff. I guess it's over???? Hmmmmmm.. On a happier note. Finally all of us(well not all, least there is 9 out of 11 of us) sat down on a table and ate together like we use to every pisang dinner. I enjoyed the nonsense, laughters and games we crap out lahh. Every single dinner and outing is so significant. From our first outing at Marina South till today, I remembered every single one of them. All my life, camp groups disperse every other camps, but that did not happen to pisangs. The bond is what make us so special. Disputes and fights are so unworthy of us.. I think it's really unfair to just fall apart because of this. How could we destroy what we have built?!?! Don't you pity our bond? I think it's sooooo damn unfair!! I don't want any other outsider to say we're breaking apart ever again! I pray that each and every one of you to be okay. I look forward everyday to see all the 10 bananas who gave me another life in school. Don't just kill this little motivation I have in my heart. I don't want all of us to be just friends, I want us to all be as one PISANGS! Pleaseeeee. Happier Pisangs?? Love you all, TK, Kannan, Joyce, Lou, Jo-an, Jiamin, Sam, Cai, Jon ang Long! Anyw, I wish you guys and also the other friends, all the best for the upcoming elections. (: Your sister here will support you whole-heartedly. LOVE.

Digressssss.

Still reluctant to sleep though, so let me continue with my dailies. Hmmmmmms. Friday w EVIL TWINNIE in the morn till late afternoons searching for our dumb stocks! Arab st. was quite an experience. Really a whole st. selling fabrics and magic carpets. Lol. Still there were our stuff. I like your yellow shades :D When to take my pay at the damn freaking place, Oosh with SHERRY BABE(Thanks a gazillion!!!!! What would I do w/o YOU?!?!). And they took years to process my pathetic check. I almost cried when they say I couldn't take it luh! Wah lao. Lucky the accountant offered to bank in for me. Or else I'll slam that damn freaking place to MOM. Worker abuse! :X Then back to TP w Sherry and I was LATE for band. Haissss, nt like I wanted to. Unfruitful sectionals :/ Blahhhhhhhhh, don't bother. AND DINNER. With the rain... Boooo.. Hahahahas The funniest thing that happened was on our way to dinner, walking beside an open field. I swear that was the scariest thing ever experienced. We almost got killed!!! Ahahaha, okay, not so exaggerating yet, but we saw lotsa lightning! And the thunder was booming at our ears. Fearful us, quickly made a dash for shelter. Lol. Or else we're BURNT. Bahhh. Ohhh ya, I forgot to tell you guys, that I found a bug in my fried vermicelli. Yes, A BUG. That looks like a cockroach, but it's not a cockroach, it was a bug that looks like a cockroach and they all say it wasn't a cockroach but a cockroach that looks like a beetle, bug.. But the bug really looked like a burnt cockroach that doesn't look like a beetle. Beetle are not so small and long.. dot dot dot. HEEEE. Anyw, the woman apologised and gave me a full refund. Well, that's good customer service, but I already ate half of my food that had a beetle in it!

Okay. Forget it, I'M OKAY. Maybe not. After effects of eating fried vermicelli w beetle. HAHHA.. But hey, least it's better than the cai peng store at Bedok inter. They sold me sour curry!!! And they didn't dare to try the sour curry. And they pushed the blame against each other, that they didn't cook the curry. And they only wanted to return me a dollar for a lousy plate of rice which I only ate about 2 mouthful and costing me $2.50! It's not like I'm being kian peng or what, but that isn't the right way to treat you customers. I was sooooo pissed and quite VERY reluctant to accept the dollar. And I told auntie:"Auntie.. I only took a few mouths and your curry is sour and you only want to return me $1???" She was so pissed with me, she asked me to throw that plate of rice I bought earlier on. She then slapped another bowl of rice on a new plate, and asked me to re-choose my dishes, which she happen to also slapped it on to my rice. I could spell the word 'annoyed' on her face. GOSH! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO HER CUSTOMERS WHEN SHE IS IN THE WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!? I almost yelled at her, but gracious me(: decided to go back with my lousy plate of rice. And you know what cheeeena woman, it still SUCKS. You're lucky china women, that I didn't sue your damn fucking store! I shall call MOH, ONE DAY. Sue till all your hair and pants and money drop! :Z Hmmps. Yucky women. Don't eat there okay. It's really really bad. BLACK LISTED. >:( Hahaha, sorry side-tracked. Mmmmm, after dinner, Seehua kept wanting to drink. I think she's half-awake as well. HAHAHAS. Promise to drink w you okayy? DON'T, don't, don't... Please don't be so emo! Jol's still here! : ) Omg, I talked so much. I, really digress. Picture talking now kays? (:



The Usual Threesome Stoners after class(:
"unglamourousque."
"AHHHHH, Mommmmiee! Monsters are trying to kiss me!!"
"CHU~"
"Evil twins mugging!? No.... They're filling up survey forms! Good children!"

"Everything's so blurrry."


"The prettier photos."
"EVIL TWINNIES!"
"Nice yellllowww shadies!"

"MEEEKS. Walking down the st."
"HELLU SHERRY BABES!"
"Nice backgrnd. In a moving bus though. Bahahaha!"
Life with Bobbie(Randoms, hah.)
"Shuai bah! Killer puppy eyes!!"
"Poooooofff. Lazy doggie only wants to SLEEP!"
Was reading the text and he thought it was a pillow. Hahahaha. He still looks like a little curious puppy. Like it when he is this way, so quiet and enjoyable to look at. You wouldn't want to see the other side of him! HAHA, but no doubt he looks really adorable in this picture. Awwwww(:
"ZZZZZZZ already?!?! MY TEXTBOOK, BOBBIE!"
"SCRATCHING!"
Hahahaha. Woke up for a scratch! So we snapped a picture together! He just can't keep still, that's why I couldn't take a pretty picture. But here's funny shot of us! Hahahahas. Bobbie, what would we do without you! YOU NAUGHTY DOG! LOVE~

Suddenly thought of my tutorials, assignments and project. And SIGH real loud. SIGHHHHH!! Oh well, bed time? Heh. Good night all!
Wishing to wake into gray sky mornings and pouring rain.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home